Welcome

Hey Azkaleros! We are constantly updating this blog just for you. We give out updates on your favorite football team, the Philippine Azkals. Not only on their games but also on what they're doing. The Azkals Insider gives you information on your favorite team players and how they're doing. In other words, this is a website that helps you stalk your Azkal crush!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Neil's Back!!!


  That's right everyone! Neil Etheridge just arrived yesterday in Manila! It has been months since our hunky goalkeeper got to visit the Philippines. I can almost hear the squeals and screams you guys are giving out while reading this blog. I know right? I freaked out when I heard about it too!
  I hate to say that when I heard that Neil wasn't able to come to the LA Galaxy game, I thought he'd never come back. But here he is now, suiting up for the game on Wednesday against Malaysia.
  
  
FACTS ON NEIL ETHERIDGE...

  Neil is wild. And when I say he's wild, I say it because I've got sources, people. Hate to break your heart, girls, but it seems like the hunky goalkeeper we all fell in love with is a bit of a ladies' man. I can even tell you he goes to clubs and parties every other night when he isn't too tired from training, both in Fulham and in the Philippines. We can't blame him really, since he's soooooo young and has this looks that can make the strongest of women swoon. *sigh* Oh well, there's still James Younghusband, right?



SIGHTINGS:

  Paolo Pascual showing his moves with the game against Laos that was held in Brunei yesterday. Thanks for goalkeeping, Paolo!
  Rob Gier along with Jason Sabio and -of course- Neil Etheridge arriving in the Philippines.
  Misahg Bahadoran leaving after winning a game with the Global FC against the Philippine Navy. Spotted entering the Azkals Sports Bar afterwards.
  ATTENTION! Azkals will have a practice later at the Turf GBC starting 6 pm. An audience is allowed!!! Come on guys, what are you waiting for? I know I'll be there. ;)

  Stay tuned for more updates on the Azkals....



No comments:

Post a Comment